sunnuntai 3. marraskuuta 2013

Älä katso minua noilla silmillä.

I started to play Ragnarök Online with my friend and this happened to us.
My character is Juuso and my friend is Jaskas. We are both Acolytes.




















We ended up going there like three times before going to do some leveling in a forest where I died because of some mushroom and then I rage quitted. 
But yeah I have never really liked MMOs but I think I will be playing Ragnarök Online because goddammit the characters are so cute and it has nice music.
Yeah.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Luen vasta nyt täältä tosi vanhojakin postauksia kun en oo saanu ilmotuksia ;A; sul on ihana blogi ja ihana tyyli ja olet ihana!<3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Uguu kiitos! ;A;
      Näitä Ragnarök sarjiksii tulee varmaan lisää että brace yourself !

      Poista